Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Scrapbooking

I've been scrapbooking since I got married in September 1998. I absolutely love it. I've never considered myself to be very artistic, but I love being able to log our memories and have the pictures there and the journaling to tell the story behind them. My Mom keeps telling me that I have a talent of scrapbooking and she doesn't understand why I don't try to get into doing it for others. So, I'm seriously going to consider the idea. I'm going to make up a couple of books to put up on ebay and see how they do and go from there. I'm pretty excited about it. I'm also going to start putting up pictures from the scrapbooks that I have already made so that in case anything ever happens to my scrapbooks, I've got a back up source to go to. I figure that if anyone does want me to scrapbook for them at some point, they can always see what I have done with my scrapbooks here as well. I figure too that the family and our friends can keep up with our memories here as well. So, one site will serve a couple of different purposes. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home