Monday, November 27, 2006

My First Album

I'm going to share my first album that I made with you now. I started with my baby book. My Mom had put them into magnetic albums and since I heard that can really cause some damage overtime, I wanted to preserve the pictures. Not just because they were my baby pictures, but because my Mom had put those pictures in the book for me and since I lost her at the age of 8, I wanted to make sure that our memories together were preserved as well.

The pages in this book are very simple. I was teaching myself to scrapbook and just getting started and I wanted to pull the pictures out of my baby book and keep them on the same pages in the new book too. So, I just did a few mattes and added some stickers and I copied what she had written under some of my photos and added a few of my own as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home